10 Things to Know about US Signal
The Midwest is a great place to live, work and to do business. We love it here and we’ve found over the years that our customers share the same thoughts. In this ’10 things’ list below we’ve put together a few facts about US Signal, and the people here, that you might not know. We hope you enjoy and maybe find something here that we have in common.
- We are a privately owned company and debt free. This enables us to focus on making our customers look good.
- In the past 12 years we have added 5,000 miles of fiber to our Midwest footprint. We now total over 12,000 fiber miles to better reach and provide services for our customers.
- An average call to our NOC is answered within 30 seconds. Calls are always answered by a technician who immediately starts troubleshooting your issue.
- We've expanded our service. We know it is important to stay ahead of what is happening in the industry and offer products that meet customer needs. We have expanded our services to include, MPLS, VES and Managed Services including Managed Security.
- 9 out of 10 customers would do business with us again. Not only that, In a survey we conducted 8 out of 10 customers said they would recommend US Signal as a service provider.
- We have a 98% retention rate. The customers at US Signal are happy and want to stay with us.
- Doing business with us is easy. You have one point of contact, your Project Manager, through each phase of the installation process.
- Giving back to the community is important to us. We enjoy our time partnering with local places and we like to have fun.
- Speaking of fun…we are much better at providing our customers with a reliable and secure network than we are at driving cattle which we attempted once at a team building event in 2003. They say it’s good to laugh at yourself right?